It’s Thanksgiving Day and the last thing on our mind should be what to wear for dinner. We are so focused on cooking and making sure everything comes out great and everyone has a good time that we don’t have time to consider the perfect outfit that will hide the few pounds and inches we are likely to gain after stuffing our face with all that food. Your last resort might be to wear ill-fitted baggy clothes that are anything but stylish. But not to worry, below I will share with you outfit ideas that will let you be a glutton tonight and still look chic
1. A pleated midi skirt, denim shirt and coat
2. A shift dress, cardigan and over-the-knee boots
3. Faux leather skirt, sweater and heels
4. Loose-fit trouser, t-shirt, blazer and cross-body bag
5. A turtleneck sweater, jeans and booties
Happy Thanksgiving! Do you know what you’re wearing tonight? Please share your style tips in the comment section below.