Summer is finally here and it’s time for us to go a bit casual with our style – you know like pairing t-shirts and jeans, showing legs in our mini shirts and short shorts etc. It’s also time to put away some of our dark clothes that will absorb summer heat and make us even hotter, although, Olivia Palermo will beg to differ as she was recently spotted here and here in all black outfits. And it’s definitely time to update our wardrobe with light and airy clothes that will make us feel cooler.
One fashion item I recommend we add to our summer closet is a white t-shirt. This is a classic basic piece that will never go out of style. You can get the plain or graphic white-tee and style it in many different ways that will take it from casual to très chic. Most t-shirts on Mango website are currently on sale. Below, I will share with you 5 out of the different ways you can style a white t-shirt, and links to where you can shop the looks.
1. Wear with a maxi printed skirt: Complete the look with flats or heeled sandals and a floppy straw hat to protect you from the sun.
2. Wear with boyfriend jeans: This is a go-to look for t-shirts. Style with espadrilles or sneakers and a tote bag.
3. Wear with denim shorts and a blazer: Pair with denim shorts to show off those toned legs and complete with a striped blazer, cross-body bag and heeled sandals for a crazy sexy chic.
4. Wear with a pencil skirt: Tone down a formal look like a pencil skirt with a white t-shirt. Style with pumps, oversized clutch and a statement necklace.
5. Wear with skinny jeans and a sleeveless jacket: Pair your skinnies with a white t-shirt, complete with a sleeveless jacket and a pair of sexy heels.
How do you style your white t-shirt? Please share your style ideas in the comment section below or tweet me @Linda_LMExpose