Redecorating a room or any part of our homes have never been so much fun and easier ever since Instagram and Pinterest were created. My head always explodes with decor ideas every time I visit Pinterest.
If you are thinking of redecorating but do not know where to start, look no further because I might be able to help.
Below, I have listed 5 easy ways that are sure to put a sparkle in your room:
1. Change the curtains – The first place to start, which can also be the only place if you are not revamping an entire room is the window curtains. Choosing the right fabric and color is paramount to giving a whole new look and charm to any room.
2. Don’t leave your wall bare – Blow up family photos or buy paintings of your favorite artist and artistically place them on your wall. This will have your room looking like an art gallery.
3. Introduce flowers and plants – This will bring beauty and warmth to your room. The aromatic scent will calm and relax you after a stressful day.
4. Change the rugs – A rug can immediately change up the mood of your room. It can take it from simple to luxury with no extra effort.
5. Don’t be afraid of color – Pick a wall that is the focal point of your room and paint it a different color. Don’t work yourself up with what color to use, a simple blue, dark grey, olive green or wine color will do the trick.
Have you thought about redecorating your room recently? What ideas have you come up with and do they include a DIY project? Comment below or tweet me @Linda_LMExpose