What types of living room decor do you like? I love a room that is simple but has enough style and character to be inviting. I love dramatic walls and statement pieces. I love a mix and match of colors but I also love neutrals.
Related: 5 Ideas For Decorating On A Budget
Below are pictures of living rooms across the web that I hope will inspire you as much they inspired me.
1. Add a little bit of character – Check out this decor on West Elm blog for inspiration on how to add character to your living room.
2. Bring drama to your wall – Steal this decor idea on Apartment Therapy.
3. Go neutral with a hint of green – This decor on The Everygirl is simple yet very stylish.
4. Add a statement piece – I love how the deer head complements this living room decor on The Everygirl.
5. Splash some colors – Don’t be shy to mix and match colors in your living room like this one I found on Elle Decor.
Where do you go to find inspiration for your home decor projects? Please share your sources below or tweet me @Linda_LMExpose